Sunday, August 31, 2008

14 Years!

Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 14 wedding anniversary! Wow, has time flown. We drove to Providence and had dinner at Smoky Bones - Scott LOVES this restaurant! The food was great. I had had to fight back the desire to bring my knitting with me - only to discover later that I probably should have brought it to work on. There were televisions all over the place at this restaurant and on each table there was a speaker that would let you select which tv to listen to. College football is just kicking off and of course, there was the baseball game (Scott is HUGE into sports so it was impossible to keep his eyes off the screens!) So I should have just brought my knitting and all would have been well. After dinner we went over the Barnes and Noble to peruse the shelves of books. I could look for hours! Anyway, the children were very well behaved while we were gone ( the oldest two are "official" babysitters - certificate and all!) which was nice - no major arguements. Although the driving was foggy (I couldn't believe the fog last night!) we had a good night. ***On a side note- I did get on him quite a bit for watching his sports so much, but I guess it is hard-wired so there really wasn't much he could do about it. I love him just the same.***



After 14 years of marriage we are still in as much love as ever, only a lot closer.



No comments: